Talavera Style Torch Pots
Elaborately hand-painted in the traditional Talavera style, ceramic pots make perfect outdoor torches for parties. Each comes with a metal vessel and long-lasting fiberglass wick. Holds 8 oz. of lamp oil. 8" diameter. Shown left to right: Cancun, Sunflower, Fiesta. Change the look with a scalloped metal base (sold separately). Made in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
- Glazed ceramic, metal
- Lead-free glaze
- Hand-painted in the traditional Talavera style
- Metal insert holds 8 oz. of lamp oil (not included)
- Oxidized carbon steel snuffer is attached with a chain
- Long-life fiberglass wick
- 8" diameter, 4 lb.
- Use any torch fuel, such as citronella (available at most hardware stores)
- Outdoor use only
- Bring indoors for winter
- Instructions included
- Handcrafted in San Miguel de Allende